2014-04-03

Soon for real


Hi guys

I've been accepted to study in Turin next year with the Erasmus program ! I was waiting for the answer during three months but now my dream to come to Italy again, become true and I can't stop to think about how beautiful it will be !
So, obviously, I spend all my days (well, almost all my days) to look at Italy photos, thinking about how I'll live in Turin in september ... So here are two photos I love : the first because in few time I'll can use those italian signs to find my way for real, the second because it makes me think about Toscany (North of Italy), a peacefull and colorfull region that I really really love.

Have you ever visited italian region ? Which one(s) ?
Some tips for my year in Turin ?

 Bye & love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment